RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a scale 1/4 scale Super Cub from Balsa J3 kit
Old 03-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Leroy Gardner
"Wow", that's an ear full, some is good some is wrong. I have heard all that one government, 666 crap before and I don't care to have it on my build. "WHY", well it don't belong here in the first place and there are other forums for this kind of crap. Seeing how this is my thread that makes me the moderator of it and if it has gotten to the point that there is nothing to comment on any more then there is no further reason to continue the build here. It don't take a lot to tick me off about some things and when someone says to chill out on my own thread it gives me reason to stuff this where the sun don't shine and retire to my shop where everything is my way and I have no problem with that.

Some of you have the wrong idea while visiting my thread and if you have no respect for my wishes maybe it's you who should go somewhere else with your unwanted trash. Enough said I hope.
Leroy you’re not the moderator but you can ask a moderator to intervene on your behalf. There is no reason to spend your time frustrated with those who will post off topic just for arguments sake.

Dennis