RCU Forums - View Single Post - Discussion and info on NovaRossi R61F and R61F Speed/13
Old 03-18-2015, 02:15 PM
dphill2
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Pylonracr;12003531]David
I run the new Perry pump which I believe is the Cline. I was kind of on my own here. I bought the engine from Leo at Klasskote and built the plane around it as I stated earlier. When the plane was nearing completion I put the engine on my test stand to break it in. It would not draw fuel past half throttle. I emailed Leo, who informed me he was no longer a dealer as Novarossi decided to have only 1 US dealer, SMT distributing. I contacted them and when they found out I bought the engine from someone other than them they told me to go to hell. Wonderfull customer service there.

Ralph, I just wanted to say a few words about your thread as I've been reading the comments as I too enjoy flying the Nova Rossi Speed 13 ! When you started this thread you ask that people refrain from starting an argument !! After reading the quote from Scott ( Pylonracr) I just had to respond .. Buddy the owner of SMT is a friend of mine and I tried to help him when he started up his business, to this day, I have never heard him ever tell a customer to go to hell !! I just wonder what Scott ask Buddy for him to say "go to hell" As a matter of fact, he would try his best to help any one no matter where they got there Engine. I'm sure if you check his web site you will find a complete listing of NovaRossi Engines & Parts. at a very good price. The Speed 13 is 199.00. Just for your info.. Not trying to start an argument, just trying to set the record straight...
Keep up the good work Ralph and tell Nick I said Hello !!!

Dave..

Last edited by dphill2; 03-18-2015 at 02:19 PM.