RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bud Nosen Mr. mulligan
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 05:19 AM
stevegauth30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, the hardest part , at least for me, of working two projects at once, is being able to put one down and get going again on the other one. But, I'm at that point now. The Corsair is getting closer to starting the finishing stages, and I realized that if I didn't get the Mr. M going again now, I wouldn't be flying it till next season. So, I'll post a few pics of the corsair as a couple of you showed an interest, but from here out, it's all Mr. mulligan for me. I started breaking in the DA, about 1 1/2 gallons of fuel through it. It's running great. It's been about a week and a half since I ordered the glass parts so they should be shipping some time this week. I need to check my supply of solartex and figure out if I need more or not. I seem to remember having a 10M roll, plus some on another roll, but could be wrong. The plan right now is to fix the tail wheel set up, finish up the jury struts, and by that time, hopefully the glass parts will be here so I can mount the engine. After that, other than installing the wing tube, if it ever arrives, it's on to finishing. Woo hoo! That reminds me, I need to order paint and decals. Paint will be from Nelson Hobby, and decals from Gary. That's about it for now. Time to clear off the bench and get going.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	2082922   Click image for larger version

Views:	61
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	2082923   Click image for larger version

Views:	66
Size:	203.7 KB