RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a scale 1/4 scale Super Cub from Balsa J3 kit
Old 03-23-2015, 10:27 AM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbird3
Just wondering if these issues exist over at RCG? Or are we the exception? Seems unlikely! Too bad, I rather enjoyed the thread till the whining started. Want cheese with that whine?
I like being in control but that was ridiculous!
bird.

Well from what I understand over at RCG, the thread author has more control over the thread than here at RCU... I figure he'll close the thread over there in between build updates, or if things don't stay on focus..

He's just frustrated bird, I think he was expecting a lot more interest in the build... it will come when he shows the finishing details.

@ Propworn... I think Leroy did well with his Spacwalker at local events... depends on how serious one wants to get with competing... Top Gun for instance, is a whole new ball game... I wish him well... I've never entered any scale events, and don't plan too, because I don't want a scale model of someone else's RW aircraft, but I may pick and choose various scale details from various RW aircraft and add them to my model... my only competition is with myself, and my show is just with my flying buddies at our club... I don't take it seriously, just for fun.

John M,

Last edited by John_M_; 03-23-2015 at 11:30 AM.