RCU Forums - View Single Post - Topflite Giant P-47 Club
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 02:52 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haefeli
Last night I was rereading my Aurora 9X manual to make sure I did things right doing the link and there it was, it said in several areas the word bind and binding. I said to myself I hope HoundDog does not read the manual................, still and all I think it was meant in good fun as this is
Sorry for the imposition ...I was going with the Original Aurora 9 not 9X manual ... there so many addendums, Changes and fixes that Mike and the Boys may have just went along with Spectrum and started referring to the Prosses of getting the Transmitter to Talk to the Receiver and the Receiver to respond an BINDING. in stead of LINKING ... Sorry but thanks for setting me straight. But u did choose a fabulas R/C Radio System ... at least we don't require Multiple receivers and satellites.

NOW before all U fanatic Spekky users jump my bones ask your self this "If DSM2 was so good & that many still use it then why did Spectrum go to a full Hopping system with their DSMX system. Just food for thought sorry in advance.