RCU Forums - View Single Post - SM 1/7 Scale F-14 Build
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:12 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

If anyone wouldn't mind post a few picks of how they installed their cockpit and how the did the exit hole in the wings for the servos leads I would be very thank full. I hate knowing I have to butcher something I paid a lot of money for to install it. I am also going to recommend to folks to assemble/paint the cockpit yourself. The pictures on SM website showing these nice looking cockpits is not what you receive, may try one of out cockpits out later once I get the jet flying.
The gear is going to need to be taken apart and all rotating areas cleaned of any paint and greased, the mains are hanging up even with one hooked up to its own air supply. I am going to move on once I can get motivated again and come back to the gear once everything is done. I did manage to clear the channels for the rudder pushrods today before calling it.....I think I need to go fly some, that always seems to motivate me after I get burned out from build so much. I was hoping for this weekend but winter just want let go and its going to be cold this weekend..... Sorry for the delays on the build folks......