RCU Forums - View Single Post - Topflite Giant P-47 Club
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:35 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haefeli
No chest thumping as I own them all and everyone of my radios is smarter than me. I have no pull or special people I consult. I build planes because I love them. As far as p-47 I read all I can about them and if I were sharper I'd know how to post some links to some cool stuff maybe you've all seen and maybe not. I was just slinging poop because few know the optic 6 was 2048 resolution when 2.4 was an unknown term. I have seen a lot of neat stuff on this thread and don't mean to bore anyone.
U seem to be doing OK 157 Post since January but here it is.
How to copy and Paste:
anything u want to place in the Forum from another site ( I hope I'm Not Just talking for the fun of it)

Place the cursor on the front of what U wish to COPY click the left mouse KEY and drag it till the area to be copied turns blue then right click on any blue spot then chose COPR and left click copy Now move to the window at the place U want to place the copied material and RIGHT click choose PASTE and WALA it is all copied and pasted ... The same can be done with a URL Just copy the URL then In the top line pick the GLOBE and paste the URL in the box and click OK.
Hope to see lots of ThunderBolt pics and info thanks

Last edited by HoundDog; 03-24-2015 at 09:39 PM.