RCU Forums - View Single Post - New appreciation for " ARF 's "
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the little Aeroworks Extra electric and get a kick out of it. A friend gave me his crashed plane and I made templates for it so for about $25.00 I can knock them out.
I just slipped over to look at some assembling threads for the Ultra Stick. I fell into a buy out deal several years ago and my partner kept this kit thinking he would assemble it after doing the repairs, he never did and gave it to me last week. I have flown a couple of the 120s and it really is a nice plane in the air.
When I was assembling ARFs for people I knew there was a huge difference in the quality form plane to plane but I never assembled any from H-9 and thought they had a good product. After reading about it and the problems the guys at the field had I guess I was wrong. No problem though, I will make it all better and I picked up some pretty good ideas here.I like sticks and I do like the looks of this plane, just needs some TLC and a few mods. Now, to crow or not to crow, that is the question?? Most the guys I know set them up with all the cute tricks then changed them back over to just ailerons so I'm still giving it some thought? I may sell it right away too and the crow may be something a new owner may want. Decisions Decisions??