RCU Forums - View Single Post - SM 1/7 Scale F-14 Build
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 07:01 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

well small progress today working installing the rest of the air system, things like the fill ports and pressure gauges. I installed the other two air tanks above the inlets in the fuselage just forward of where the main gear is..... tomorrow I should finish with all the air items and then I need to make a few leads to connect the ECUs to their throttle channels and all the air valves/servos to the battery backer. I am locating the fill ports, data terminal plugs and pressure gauges underneath the back canopy cover so when the canopy is closed everything is hidden. I did this to prevent having to take the back seat out every time I need to fill the air system.

I have a small video uploading, I feel like I have ruined the build videos on this build by not showing more live building. That being said everything is so confined and hard to get to if I did this the videos be extremely long and very hard to work without a third hand. So for the folks watching, I will def do more live build stuff on the next project. The next one will not have a time crunch so I dont care if takes me a year LOL Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2146.JPG
Views:	1092
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	2085556   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2148.JPG
Views:	1078
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	2085557   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2150.JPG
Views:	1113
Size:	2.01 MB