RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX7S + AR7000 Aileron
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Jackal1983

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX7S + AR7000 Aileron

Hi Guys
Im having an issues setting up the aileron with 2 servos on my DX7S with an AR7000 RX.

It really has stumped me ive tried many ways.

You can move the aileron and it moves return the tx to centre and the aileron flap returns to centre of the wing. If you move the Tx the other way and then return the tx to centre the flaps could be up to 10mm being away from being the wing centre. All servos where set up before they where put into the wing.

When you look at the wing the servos are moving from one position but not returning to it.... Then the other way they do.
If you leave it so stick is centre and the flap is 10mm out and you subtrim each servo to the correct position... then the problem swaps so its out the other way !!

Basically my Aileron servos only go to centre one way.... If you play with the sub trim you can actually swap the fault so it goes to centre the other way!!!
This happens if I use a Y lead or set the radio up for 2 servos one pluged into aileron and the other in to aux1...

Ive binded it to another TX and it still does the same, Ive Swaped RX and everything is the same,

Anyone got any ideas!

jack