RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why not move on to R/C ?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 04:34 PM
sigrun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why not move on to R/C ?

Strykaas

Though it's ultimately your choice, we don't want you to run away. We would like you to listen to our perspective just as you expected us to listen to yours. That's a reasonable expectation wouldn't you agree? You asked a question and the answer wasn't to your liking. That's life. If you leave, how will you profit by it? Do stay. [:-]

Should you take the time to read again what I wrote in response to you and reflect upon what was said, you'll see that your 'question', unintentionally or not, actually made a statement which was demeaning and offensive to control-liners for the very reason Old Sourdough so succinctly points out. And just like Old Sourdough, until I could bear the platitudes no longer I too declined enter the discussion for fear of causing affront with a truthful answer. When I did, I took considerable time and chose my words deliberately and considerately to explain why I and others perceived your 'question' as we did. And you took umbridge?..!!!

Don't consider yourself the object of ad hominem or persecution. You're not.

If you can identify with the profile illustrated, whenever I've found myself in that sort of situation I've discovered reflection as my servant is preferable to indignation as my master.[sm=idea.gif]

Whether ultimately you choose to remain or leave, in any case all the best and I hope that URL I provided benefits you.

Prosit!