RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 05:29 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Nick,

You never let me down, I love your enthusiasm about what you can learn from your internship that will help you step into your senior project. I can clearly understand about getting this semester over with. It won't be long before you are slugging it out in the corporate world and the more your know the better your chance's! I am going to throw some old adages at you............... if you love what your doing, you'll never work a day in your life. And of course..........knowledge is power. I am not qualified to render an opinion on your board other than to say it is clean and your solder joints are too. Where the HDMI port? GOTCHA :-)

Hi Mark,

I am glad you got out to knock off the cob webs off of those thumbs lol. Good deal too flying in the wind. I can say with confidence I have never had the wind both my 700 or the 500 because of their power to weight ratios. Now landing in the wind welllllllll that is a different story. Did I ever tell you about the time I was landing my 600 not far from me on a real windy day? As I was landing she was tail left nose right sideways to me. As I was 2 feet off of the ground and a wind gust came from the other of the heli and lifted it towards me so the head blades looked like a windmill to my face. I only had time to hit TH and take a half step and turn my back to what I thought was gonna be a "my back" rather than my face blade incursion. As I hit the TH she dropped down and the blades hit and she did the funky chicken so my partners told me that were scared and shocked by what was happening. That is a lesson I hold near and dear to this day as I always step waaaaay back before I spool up and or come in and land. Stupid is as stupid does.........ONCE.......I learn fast.

John