RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy brake and dual action valves????
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Mark Vandervelden

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"The new valve covers both options - in factory delivered state it works as the old version did i.e. system not pressurised on start-up but if you power up with the button pressed it will switch to pressurised mode when powered up in the future."

Hello Colin,
Thanks for chiming in its always good to learn something new, "However" what you have said makes no sense to me, I've tried it and It doesn't or at least I cant get it to work?
My latest Xicoy valves as it happens are post November and do have green LEDs. To program them and enable them to recognise the switch position you are required to hold the button down wile powering up, this causes the green LED to blink once repeatedly, you then position the switch then press the button once more and it remembers and will now start to blink twice repeatedly, now you re-position the switch and press the button again to remember the second position. If you now switch the power off and start agian to program the vales to enable them it to be active on power up and allow air to keep the gear down or hold doors in place as you have described it simply enters the programing mode for setting switch positions. Have I misinterpreted your instruction?

Last edited by Mark Vandervelden; 04-12-2015 at 10:09 AM.