RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System
Old 04-12-2015, 09:59 PM
WILDCRASHWILLY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AT,
Hope you're still checking this thread. I have an A9 and have been trying to set up elevon on a gyro copter. I had to reverse the servos to get get left and right on the rotor head. Unfortunately, I can't get the forward and aft movement correct which could be related to as the elevator portion of the elevon. The elevator control is backwards when the aileron movement is correct. If I set the servos to normal, then the elevator portion moves correctly however, now the aileron portion is backwards. I did a search on this thread and saw where you had posted a fix for someone else with the same issue but, after trying the suggestions that you posted I still have the same issue. I'm running an Optima 9 transceiver and Hitec 645MG servos. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated. This is my first gyro so as you can imagine the whole concept is new for me. I have both head servos mounted up front and attempting to use elevon programming to get up and down and left and right in one smooth motion. Thank you for all the great work you've done on this thread.

Last edited by WILDCRASHWILLY; 04-12-2015 at 10:02 PM.