RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 09:38 AM
soad100100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Rusty and thank you all!!

Latest update:

• BL tranny upgrade on Evader ST is complete..... First off, I had to use the BL Rear Chassis Plate; the holes didn't line up with the gear box on the aluminum one.
  • Thanks to Rusty, I did the diff screws/loctite application... I hope I did this right. Does it matter if i completely removed one side of the diff during the procedure? During the process I realized you didn't have to completely removed the side to do the application. I put it back together... I just hope everything is tight.

Questions:
  • The Rear Axle Set came with what looks like two black (thin) washers.... Does anyone know what these are? or where they go?
  • How much should I tighten the lock nuts on the wheels? Should the wheel spin by force of hand (when motor is not attached)? or should i tighten to the point where they DON'T spin?
  • I still have the original slip clutch on the ST, I see no reason to replace.... However, I don't know whats the right adjustment for it... Any help?
  • Any thoughts on the tuning of the Camber and Toe-in/out ? And the correct way to tune?

Thanks all...

And I'll be looking into the T-Bone Racing bumper, anyone have a link of where I can find it?
Also, does anyone know where I can find the original green body for the Evader St and decals?