RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bridi Planes
Thread: Bridi Planes
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:27 PM
ratshooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AwwNaww you're not off topic. Thanks for looking. I just like sport planes better. I don't like to have to fly a plane all the time. I like to trim them out and then watch them fly on their own while I sit on the tailgate of my truck. I don't even hold the transmitter all the time. I guess I'm a lazy pilot. I used to power and trim a Sig Seniorita so it would fly with just rudder imput just like an old single channel plane. I never got brave enough to try and land it like that though.

Hey Graybeard like I stated I am building a krafty 60 and will have the framework done in another day or two. I just got back from the HS and picked up the wheels and some more epoxy. I still need to get the monokote. I just haven't decided for sure on a color scheme. There is no great hurry. This build went way too fast. Joe designed simple to build planes. And Bluejay does use top notch wood and hardware. A great Planes engine mount and Zeigler (sp) main gear. If money wasn't a little tight right now I would order another couple of kits from them.