RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 04-15-2015, 05:51 PM
mnemennth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My JigSaw Cub saw worse and came back... just a little hot glue and some patience.

Saw you teasin' yer buddy about Insta-Trim. Naughty...

In other news... there are days when I want to just punch a vendor in the head.

A couple months ago, I ordered about 150 FC 6045 props from HiModel; welp, I've been using mostly the orange & green ones until recently. I bought 8 bags each CW/CCW in black, and just started using 'em on my AP Flying Brick. This afternoon I had a couple crashes; replaced some props... Go inside to get some more so I can fly one last pack before dark, and find my bag of CCW props are all 6045Rs. No problem; I figured I just put 'em in the wrong bag. Grab a fresh bag... all 6045Rs. Grab another... all 6045Rs. In short, I have 6 bags of CW and 5 bags of CCWs left... ALL 6045Rs. Now here's the thing. They're all stapled together according to type; with the mislabeled CCWs at the bottom of the bundle. ALL OF 'em. Dang 'em; they knew when they filled my order and deliberately mislabeled them hoping I'd make just this mistake of not counting them when they first arrived.

And now I think of it, I had some confusion a while back with my green ones where I was short some CCWs too. I just assumed I opened the wrong bag... a couple times.

Buttheads.

mnem
Why doesn't my keyboard have a [SMITE] Button?