RCU Forums - View Single Post - Convert Heng Long Sherman to work with Taigen 2.4ghz transmitter.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainB
I have an RX14 in my HL panzer iv DAK which I'm working on at the moment and it's staying in it.........excellent board and see no point in changing it out............

Cheers

CaptB
Does the RX-14 run on the same HL TX as the RX-18? Does it have proportional steering and throttle? I've heard they're good boards so I was thinking of maybe trying to pick one up, just to play around with. I'm also thinking of taking my spare RX-18s, with the TX, and using them to make some artillery emplacements. I've seen photos of the French coast where the Germans took tank turrets and mounted them on fixed pill boxes to defend the beaches. I think it would be cool to have few of those scattered around my tank village (I've got to come up with a better name for that. Village and Tank Trail just don't seem right, and battlefield seems a bit pretentious). I have a couple spare turrets that would be perfect for a project like that.