RCU Forums - View Single Post - ******* Boomerang is Back ******
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:46 AM
4ptroll
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warbird_1
I may be the person that was the catalyst for the shake up . I bought a Torus last spring and it was horrible ! I posted a video showing exactly what came out of the box and was meant by conspiracy theorist and other angry people . . I got messages from haters, i got messages from people that agreed with me, i got messages from people with the same issues. After all that i'm still very happy to see them back. I hope that the quality has improved as i want to buy and elan. The Torus " after it was fixed" flew as good as the rest of the fleet and what i have come to expect... Perfect. I sold the Torus as it was to much to deal with because of it's size so i'm looking for a replacement. I almost bought an excalibur ,but i'm glad i waited. You have a nice flying fleet coming and i'm sure you will do well. Good luck to and thanks for the investment of time and money into bringing the boomers back to the U.S. WB_1
Hello Warbird 1..... Like yourself I was also a recipient of a bad Torus. Like many I was saddened to see it happen. But I built out my Torus and fixed the issues. Now that the 10 feet of snow we got this year has finally melted I'm looking forward to her maiden.

I'm glad that in the end you were satisfied with your Torus. I can assure you that the quality of the kits will be top notch from here on out.

Happy Flying,

Larry