RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 04-22-2015, 03:04 PM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman
Looks like a fun project and a laser kit version should increase the enjoyment. I am not familiar with this one (the kit)
Yes, it will be neat to see it again after all these years. Scientific advertised this kit for a short time then discontinued it. I guess it wasn't popular enough to be profitable. Here's an ad, I don't know what magazine it was in, think it may be from 1965. It is 5 down in the second column on the left.

Originally Posted by donnyman
Yesterday after many months I finally got my motorhome functional. the starter would not turn over and I found out I moved the positive voltage lead to it to the negative side of the battery----- Duuuhh! The wiring harness that got cut and burned is repaired but now I have to cover it and add brackets to keep it from bouncing around.
Good thing you got that repaired, Donny. I've done things like that too, good you got that sorted out.

the weather and honeydoos didn't help either. As soon as I get it all cleaned up I'm going to take a short vacation somewhere. my brain needs a reboot.
Oh, I think the honey doo's did help. It kept her happy, so you could work on other things.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Scientific Ad.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	2091149