RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yellow Aircraft No Longer Selling Kits
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:38 PM
70 ragtop
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyingchef
Any chance someone has a Spitfire canopy or two?, Spinner?
Thanks,
Bruno
Bruno

Did you call Charles? I was up there on Good Friday, and saw a bunch of Spitfire spinners.

There seems to be a misconception that Yellow has closed their doors, not true. Charles is still there, and he still has lots of parts in stock. He's looking to retire, so he's not importing kits, but he still has lots of parts in stock. Its hit or miss if he has what you need, but if he doesn't, he can order anything you need from the factory. He's doing an order each month, and can get you pretty much anything Yellow made. If you want to pay the ridiculous shipping charges on a full kit from China, just have to talk to him. I just received a bunch of F-14 parts, a kit that had been out of production for many years. Just talked to him today about ordering a few F-18 twin parts.
Point is, you can still get whatever you need, just have to call him Tel: (781) 935-9868

BTW, told me he plans on last order to the factory around early fall, close the doors by the end of the year...take it for whatever its worth