RCU Forums - View Single Post - KAOS AND RELATED PLANES AND INFO
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 06:52 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MTK
I will let you know.

I'm not sure if the GG15 is popular. That goes for the GT15. The first batch of GG15's sold off and they have been waiting for the next batch.
Matt,

thanks in advance for the info when you have it. I just read in MAN this evening that the only difference between the GGT and the GT is the head and glow plug. In other words, one can convert a GT to a GGT by picking up a new head and plug and dispense with the IBEC as much as it sounds cool. I guess 4 oz hit is not huge on a model that size. The glow plug is probably just more compact and doesn't expose what might be an unsightly spark plug ignition chord. Not a problem with a larger scale aerobat (or a cowled model) but a little more so on a classic. Tower is showing the GGT15 to be in stock at the moment.

I also noticed that they will have a GGT10 in late May! Maybe an interesting 45 methanol glow replacement?

It's becoming increasingly clear that OS put its R&D pennies into gas and electric rather than ethanol as it appeared they were planning to do a few years ago with their "green" engines.

David
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OS GGT10.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	2091783   Click image for larger version

Name:	OS GGT15-2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2091784