RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 05:00 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Fart
Dave that must be something to look forward to eagerly,for my money they are the best bang for buck/capacity saito on the market and what's even stranger is that it sounds bigger than it is.

SAMMY! my mum's middle name was NAVY...somehow i feel betrayed..
LOL There Oldfart. Don't be that way! Lover your mum' I lost mine in 72. Her middle name was Kate. I world war 2 a (Kate) was a KILLING AIRPLANE. And i don't mean she (THE KATE) was a sleeper of an airplane. Now the Zero was. I got one that i just had to have and it's been standing behind the door in the bed room for the last three years. I have been trying to trade off the 180 that is in my brother's Chipmunk for two cheep 26cc gas motors from HK, BUT! I think i'm going to scale it out and put the 180 in the Zero and make it and the Yellow Aircraft T-6 into a show plane. The Zero has a 80"Ws, Shows a 30-50cc gas. The T-6 gas a 101"Ws. It has a G62 and I think ii'm going to change it out for a BME 102 (This thing is a brick) I built two of them 25 years ago at the price of $6000.00 for both and his has been rebuilt two times. I wish i could afford a Radial for both, man that would be sweet! l also have two TF P-47 to rebuild. I do more work in retirement then i did when i was working, guess thats better than being dead! lol The hold up on the Zero is retracts. BUT! No puns on your Mom! Love her for a long time, for if not for our Mom's we would not be here!