RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 07:41 PM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

I start my internship on May 14th. I hope they will want to hire me after the internship is over. My favorite field in electrical engineering is programming processors, so it will be fun going to work doing that everyday.

I made a lot of progress on my senior design now that all my classes are winding down and there is just finals left next week. I can now communicate with the processor that will be doing the user interface and I can change all my filters on the fly. I just have some more drivers to write and all my core programming will be done. My group had some features that weren't required, but we would like to add if we had time. So I will probably work on those next semester.

It sounds like you have been busy with your fifth wheel. I saw one of those three wheeled open cockpit Polaris's driving around town. That was pretty cool.

Mark,

The internship is just for the summer, so that won't be a problem for my final semester. I have enough money to pay for my last semester of school, so I could quit my current job. However, I am close to being fully vested in my 401k there, so I don't want to throw away free money. I am also saving up for a down payment on a house, so having two jobs will help out with that. I chose easy classes for my final semester, so I will have more time to work on my senior design project. I only have one class on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Then I will have to show up for two meetings once a week for my senior design.

It sounds like you have a handful with your second house in SC. Good luck with that.

Nick