RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Impression of new I gyro 3E ( Flying )
Old 05-02-2015, 04:13 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Huge help for me !!! Thanks Jim for the video and Dustin for the brain work !!!! I've had this radio since is came out, and I still have no idea what it can do. What could't figure out was how to get 2 or 3 position switch to work on the + side of the gyro. I an not interested in heading hold at this time. I am on Aux 2 now, off in the middle and high and lower gains up and down on the switch. In the gyro screen ( function 44 ), To work in the + side ( non-heading hold ) you have to adjust from 51-100% for your gains ( 50% being off ) . So I conclude that the % you go up is really double because you only have a 50% window to work in instead of 100 in the non-heading gold side. Because 49% and below is in the heading hold mode of the gyro. Therefore, if you want 30% gain you would set that value to 65% ( 1/2 of 30%) ... 50% being 0% and 65 being 30% of 50 to 100 of the non heading hold window. ) Am I correct on my conclusion ?? Something's burning... I think it's coming out of my ears....

Danno