RCU Forums - View Single Post - Idea for self centering sticks
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 05:14 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Max-U52
Not a bad idea, but I went with your fingertech tip, got one for the mato/clark package radio, and just got an HK T6 so this time I got smart and ordered an extra lever from FT, so now I'll have one waiting for the next HK radio, but I don't think I'm going to buy anymore of the 6 ch radios without the servo reverse switches. I've got the programming cable, but it's so much easier for a gomer like me to just spend a few extra bucks on the better radio so I don't have to tear out anymore hair trying to get just one more computer gadget to work. I now have one of each of the rebranded flysky radios, one with switches and one without, and for me the ones without are just too much work for the couple bucks savings. So Dan, if you know of any good tutorial videos for how to program the HK T6 using the cable attached to a PC this would be a good time to say so. I think I have to download something called T6 config software? Like I said, I'm pretty much the poster child for computer illiteracy.

Just got the IBU2 for the Jagdpanther and hooked it up to the new 6ch radio from hobby king. Film at eleven.

I use the Digital radio software and it is simple and effective to use. I have already saved the file that works best for my purpose and every new T6a I buy I just flash the config file and it is ready to go. But I know what you are talking about Gary and I did buy one of the HK radios with the servo reverse tabs on the front as it is just so simple that way.. It is the one I actually rotated the gimbal on.