RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 02:01 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by [email protected]
john she>>>i have heard if you stop talking and for get it it will go away>>>maybe iam wrong>>
No, it won't just " Go AWAY" and yes you are wrong. Drones are not the problem in case you have not noticed. It is the irresponsible idiots that IGNORE the flight safety rules, that the FAA and the AMA have set. I am not saying ALL drone pilots are bad, it's just the few that fly within 3 miles of an active airport and over 400 ft. AGL. and most likely are not AMA Members, or they would know the rules, RIGHT? Those are the types of people that have created this problem. It continues to be more of a problem as the news broadcasts these events, near misses etc.
I wish it would just Go AWAy, but it will not, and that will continue to create more problems involving full scale aircraft which in turn will involve the AMA, then us as members. Again, as I stated earlier, if you do not like hearing about this, than just ignore this thread unless you have any positive input on this subject. If you have the answer, lets hear it?????

Last edited by FLAPHappy; 05-05-2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling