RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
mnemennth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rikybob
Great review as always!

I found THIS from my favorite Kiwi and you can buy it HERE!

Pried my wallet open the other day for the below.

Thanks Jonesy for p i s s i n g my wife off!

b

Yeah, I found that combo on Banggood a couple months ago; it's been selling between $22-26 ever since. My take on it was you buy the TX for cheap and get a cheap camera for free; everybody chewed on my tail for days for daring to suggest a CMOS camera in a "serious" FPV thread. I finally said pizz on it, somebody else can take the abuse for that POS TX and moved on.

I'm never going back to 8-Channel; even out here in East Bumfuzz TX, there's too much RF noise to find one clear channel out of just eight.

In other news; my 700-TVL CCD Effio camera was delivered a couple days ago; it was junk. Surveilzone sent a new one right away, but now I get to wait another 2 weeks for a decent camera, and my HeadPlay HD is supposed to be here any day now. Out of aggravation, I ordered another one from Banggood. $17 for a 960H 700TVL CCD with Effio DSP and 2.8 lens is very hard to argue with; TQ sez it's an awesome camera. Hopefully one of them will arrive about the same time as my new facebox.

*wibble*

You won't regret the Hakko, that's for sure. First time you solder a HXT 4mm to a 10ga wire you'll be like "How the fork did I EVER get along widdout dis t'ing?"

mnem
Forked. But only after 5...

Last edited by mnemennth; 05-06-2015 at 05:21 PM.