RCU Forums - View Single Post - damaged 140g turbine brand new and no help from kingtech
Old 05-07-2015, 09:18 PM
try3d
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please focus only on our issue between you and me, I can't speak for the other, here is the true of your phone call to me yesterday.

Dear Barry,

This email is to hopefully work out a reasonable settlement between you and I for the repair of my K80G turbine engine, which was shipped to you by your Dealer, Dreamworks, from Florida on 4/26/2015

This is my recollection our phone conversation on May 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM

You called me, on the date and time stated above, to explain how Kingtech operates their business, and the reason for why my turbine did not get repaired in a timely manner. You originally said is due to lack of parts in stock. At the time, I did acknowledge and understand your explanation for the delay and felt it was reasonable. However, during our last phone conversation I could clearly sense in your tone that you were very upset. You yelled at me over the phone and accused me of "...going around to buy parts from DreamWorks...," and that I "...purchased and acquired a couple turbines from Jet Hangar." This accusation was absolutely unfounded and untrue. Because of what you accused me of --which again is absolutely untrue--you unjustly and unfairly decided to terminate all dealings with me and refused to service to my turbine engine, which you were under contract to service. I strongly disagree with the way you handled the situation, how you terminated our working relationship, and how unfairly you treated me as a customer. As a friendly gesture, I even asked you again to finish the repair of my turbine and even offered to pay for the parts and labor myself. But, you refused and suggested that I should completely drop the Kingtech product and go with different brand. I didn't want to go with a different brand and wanted to amiably work out the situation with you. However, you left me with no choice so I told you that "I have no problems doing that (changing to a different brand)." Again, I only said that because I was forced to and*you gave me no other option.

Now, in order for me to stop using my Kingtech turbine engine and go with different brand, I request that you agree to one of the two options below. I believe that this is reasonable and fair.

1) Kingtech complete the repair of my turbine and return it in good running condition, in the timely manner.

Or

2) Kingtech will buy back my turbine at market value, so I can buy another turbine from a different brand.

Please let me know of your decision within five working days to avoid any legal action.

Thank you,

Anthony Hoang

Last edited by try3d; 05-09-2015 at 06:30 AM.