RCU Forums - View Single Post - damaged 140g turbine brand new and no help from kingtech
Old 05-10-2015, 09:35 AM
try3d
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by try3d
Think twice before you send any thing to Barry for service, when he got it in his hands, you have to pay him $50 inspection fee, and $25 shipping charge doesen't matter new or use, under warranty or not, even the part still in original wrapping all required inspection by Barry.
If you have a broken turbine, turbine that crash or even your turbine that sit for few months in your model and when you take it out to fly and could'nt get it to run, he'll call you and offer you trade in for new turbine and give you couple hundred dollar credit, if you don't accept his offer, send him a check for $75 and he'll ship your turbine back, don't even hope he will fix it for you!!!!!
That's the way Kingtech operates.
Originally Posted by airraptor
why all of a sudden this KT bashing on here. anything to do with dreamworks? this thing with dream and KT has just pushed me away from dream works. dont want to deal with them. I bought my KT 140 from chief.Chief didnt have in stock and shipped direct from KT. Chief messed up on my address and KT shipped me another engine before they got their other one back. good enough for me.
TRY3D when someone crashes at your field do you rush out and help everyone? I bet you go and help your friends though when they crash....
Of cause I do, I was there that day.

Last edited by try3d; 05-10-2015 at 08:34 PM.