RCU Forums - View Single Post - damaged 140g turbine brand new and no help from kingtech
Old 05-10-2015, 10:00 PM
NICKELUP
My Feedback: (82)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by try3d
Hi Keith,
i understand your position, I only say what I know, what I have been told, and personally witness some of the conversation between Barry and other customers of his, no more no less.
I never denied he is a good person, only if you are his "GOOD" friend, I have seen and witness his actions when his friend crashed with K210G installed inside that jet he quickly rush to the crash site help his friend pick up and carry it in, he also help clean up, remove, inspect the turbine even offer to take it and send to Taiwan for repair, to save his friend shipping.

That person really lucky to have a freind like Barry, I wish I'm one of his "Good" friend, I just one of his customer.
I have a lot more story to tell but not now, let see.....
Hi Anthony

I would have helped you or any other stranger to carry back their plane after an incident. We all help each other out that's how I was able to advance in this hobby.

Barry has always been very helpful to me and others in this hobby, just like he tried to help you to maiden your jet the other day, which it was determined to be unairworthy for maiden and I know that's one of the reasons for Barry and kingtech success.

Thank you Barry for your support and customer service keep it up.

Last edited by NICKELUP; 05-10-2015 at 10:27 PM.