RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped off By Hobby King!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 04:07 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ira d
I truly believe that HK compensates for their low prices by outright cheating a certain percentage of its customers, However based on the number of people that feel that's it's ok
for HK to operate the way they do because of their low prices they seem to have a bright future.

I just don't believe that many of the problems HK has in servicing their customers are unintentional and will continue as long as it is profitable for them.
In one sentence you basically libel a company you admittedly don't do business with, then make a huge assumption about customers who use the company and understand how to deal with them? From a company you don't do business with.

The premise that any legitimate business would set about to intentionally cheat a defined percentage of their customers is completely without merit, baseless really. It's as bizzare as saying the place is run by one guy out of some room in home or apt. Companies are there to make a profit. When their system works as designed, they make money. When they have staff dealing with service issues that costs them money, and thereby decreases profits.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jackie.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	2097304