RCU Forums - View Single Post - Online hobby shop customer service
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:43 PM
teebox11
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If one deals with stores all over the world, one will have something go wrong with an order, it is inevitable. I bought a kit from Tower, $260 shipped. Arrived just fine but had two major pieces missing. Tower replaced the complete kit and told me to keep the one I received. Wow! About a year later, I order the missing parts for $10 and received them within four days. Had a problem with a new Futaba radio. Sent it back, they sent me a brand new one. Service like this is hard to beat, even for the price, which is darn good most of the time, especially with the shipping costs like they are now. Bought an item from a Chinese company. It was to be shipped from their "west coast warehouse" in California. After a week I sent them an e-mail stating that I had not received it yet. They told me to give it another week. What? Another week? Ok. The same thing. Well, it finally showed up, total of a month in transit. E-mail to them asking why a month, then was told that it came from China and NOT from here. Needless to say that they will not be getting any of my business again. Banggood is the name. Bang-less if you ask me………just say'n……..