RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 09:53 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mark and Nick

Sounds like your son is will really appreciate the new and larger tank for his room. I believe the story is.....the larger the tank the larger the fish can grow, right?

Glad to hear Nick your near or by now working as an Intern! Your right there is a lot to learn but also as you stated there will be fun element in there too. I wish you the very best in this endeavor.

Me: nadda, nothing, boring and dry. No flying. We did a get a rain storm for one day that rained and sleeted like I haven't seen in years! Again today it is all cold and grey outside waiting for the scheduled rain Friday and Sat YEA RIGHT. Seeing is believing.
Yesterday my new 5,000- surge of 10,000 watt inverter arrived that will now feed off of my 6 golf card batteries that are standing with a nice 600 amps waiting to go to work. I have to make up my power supply cable cords from the batteries to it. I won't bore you with the rules but there wire sizes and lengths that all have to meet formulas, right Nick? I am using 2/0 stranded copper. The terminals are nearly $9.00 each over the counter YIKES! So there are videos where guys use copper pipe and flatten one end, drill a hole and the slide in the copper wire and crimp and silver solder in, that's the path I am taking. They come out to be pennies a piece.

For Christmas I gave my grandson a 1 hr. of training and flight time at the local airport. He did well and loved it. The training Pilot fills out his log to show Joe gets from the FAA 1 hr towards the required hours to get his Pilot License. Wait there's more, I am NOT paying for him to get his License. This was to give his dream to fly a plane and give him a taste of what "he" can do if he saves his money and works hard in school, gramps will throw some money his way too if he takes the full ride. At 14 years old he has time. Here is a 4 min clip of his flight and SORRY about the wind in the mic. They grounded the rest of the flights that day because the ceiling closed in. We could not cancel because it took a long time to get everyone together to come to the airport to see his "maiden".

JPEE OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt8OSISn9aQ

Last edited by JPEE; 05-21-2015 at 10:04 AM.