RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 04:23 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
My DS14 showed up today. Very impressive! I have a question though. The thing is beeping when I have the RX turned on. Over and over. Everything is fully charged, but I just cannot find what the beep is for? Also, it said something about an unregistered RX. Do you have to register your RX's , and if so, where is this done? Certainly a lot to learn with this radio. I tried to buy some upgrades as well, and it would not take paypal. Now my account is not showing a registered radio, but when I input all of the SS numbers it says that radio is already registered. Maybe some goofy stuff going on with the website?
Did you bind the receiver to the transmitter but installing a bind plug on the receivers EXT port, powering the receiver and then the transmitter? Once bound it will beep, indicating you should remove the bind plug and power off the receiver, in that order. If it's a chirping that sounds like crickets and it occurs after you have powered the receiver off, that is the lost signal sound. It shouldn't make that sounds until you've established a connection to a receiver and then turned the receiver off..

Wayne