RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 07:54 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HoundDog
ira d: U have it right but don't say how we accomplish it.[/B]
The manufactures include a warning with every KIT, RTF, RTC, BNF, Virtually everything they sell, to Fly safely and Join the AMA. How many times has any one read this in the first pages of the Manual and right after the Balancing instructions.
A Note in the manual or any thing but PROOF of the knowledge where and when you/we/ the IDIOT may fly R/C TOYs doesn't work. It doesn't really make the INDIVIDUAL responsible for their actions.
I really believe, If there is not some sort of proof of Required Knowledge of Where & When to fly R/C TOYs, and something does happen the FAA/NTSB is going to go (bonkers) and declare a blanket Decree against R/C TOYs that Fly.
We know we can't fix STUPID but we sure as HE]] can make sure the Individual offender is prosecuted and not the R/C community as a whole.

Now as to your statement " I think the FAA should use all media available to get the word out maybe even offer rewards to turn in someone you see flying in a unsafe manner. "
The problem is How do we as Group accomplish this and get to FAA/NTSB/AMA to do exactly what U and I have been saying all along? So let's stop criticizing each other here in this Forum and start making constructive efforts to a real and effective solution.

OH! PLZ stop making FUN of my Spell Checker. It only spells just slightly better than me. Thanks.
Hey Hound Dog...Do you have any idea how the road to hell gets paved??? I realize you wish the best for the hobby and all concerned but the reality is that man can only screw things up...his record is perfect!