RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 12:46 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by littlecrankshaf
What I can never understand is our inability to learn from obvious outcomes that the past has shown us... If some "test", requirement or license is implemented in regards to our hobby, that will mark the beginning of the end! Those do-gooders will not be happy with just a few standards or requirements...before the complete demise of our hobby they will require various other tests that include flight ability, health, age and so on.... Just look at the FAA and aviation now for the answer before contemplating your utopia. Keep that door closed at all costs IMO.
LC:
All doom & gloom ... The real Doom & Gloom is going to be when one of these goffey Quad guys mixes with a maned aircraft and the FAA/NTSB Bans all R/C TOYs every where. I've dealt with the FAA too since 1970 and yes the they keep trying to make new Regs all the time. and yes it would be great not to have more over sight of our Hobby/Sport, but I'm afraid that not, if but when, it happens we Responsible R/Cers will take it in the shorts.
Well if we just sit back and don't try to separate the Responsible R/Cers from the Idiots, It's my belief we will go down with them.
Now I guess that's Doom & Gloom too, But why won't U and some others around here take the Initiative to try and find a solution to our
"de - lim - a" ? That's if U want to do something other than find fault with wvery one that trys to be constructive instead of _______ OH Hell I just don't give a crap anymore you're right we can't do anything so I guess & U Win.