RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 05:46 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bhady
You can't legislate common sense, more laws won't accomplish anything, idiots don't obey what we have now, more won't accomplish squat.

Originally Posted by ira d
It is true you can't legislate common sense, That being said the proper laws enforced properly can help to stem the tide of rogue flyers especially the ones that fly
close to airports. No one solution will fix everything but you have to start somewhere.
I'm not suggesting to LEGISLATE or make any NEW LAWS.....Just trying to get the Public, News Media, FAA/NTSB to realize that 99.9% of us fly responsibly and don't condone the IDIOTs. Some how we must SEPARATE us from the Idiots. It's not about teaching anyone anything but the above mentioned Public, News media, FAA/NTSB, & anyone that might ave the power to stop all R/C TOY Airplane flying because of the actions of the .1%. Of course U can't even get these types to even read a WARNING. We have to be able to separate us from them in the eyes of the Public, News Media, & FAA/NTS.

Now does any one have any idea how to accomplish this Separation in the eyes the Public News media FAA/NTS. This is our the R/C Worlds major problem i.e. The perception that all R/C TOY flyers are irresponsible people and should R/C flying should be stopped before we kill some one. PERIOD.

Again it's not a matter of Education but of Separation.
"Get it, got it, good".