RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 06:04 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

Mark that is really something that you can remember Joe that well. He is closing in on me, he is nearly 6’ now. My daughter had him to the doctors for a once over for school and the doctor said that with the family tree and the height is now that he should be 6’ to 6’1”. On that same vein, my 10 year old grandson who has seen the same doctor since birth has met standard growth rate on his chart for age at 98% of the expectation. The doctor said he should be 6’1” to 6’3” like his half brother, my daughters husbands son from his first marriage so this all makes sense to you. Anyway yes Joe had the day of his life and…………….. I’ll be sending him back up at the end of July for his 14th Birthday.

Thanks for your sentiments on the cable terminals I made. I used ½” copper pipe from Home Depot. I have attached a few photos of……………..the ones I made and then I found some of the factory made ones at the electronic & electrical junk yard we have here. These cost over the counter the best part of $10.00 each and I got these after I made my own for $2.00 a piece so I bought them just to have them at that price.

Rain……BAH, we had one day of rain and the rest of the calls from rain were dry, just a mist and not enough to get the ground wet. We are hurting big time here. Believe everything you read.

You:
That is wonderful to hear you and your son are spending RC time together, anytime a boy is with his father is very special indeed. I haven’t flown for weeks and weeks with all of this wind and cold grey skies of promised rain. But perhaps next week will pan out for me.
OMG lipo ejection in the air……..EEK! I don’t know if know that the 700 battery tray with two 5300’s slides in and then there is a spring loaded latch that you hold in until the tray bottoms out so to say in the back. Then you let go and the pall comes down and holds the tray in place. It’s a pretty good set up. The V1 didn’t have this and they lost batteries! Good deal on your revised set up on the Fusion.
Dirted tank…………….hummm don’t recollect ever hearing that term before. I have seen sanded tanks, is that what your referring too? In any case it is BEEUtiful. Man sucker is huge! I read once that mankind sitting and staring into an aquarium is very relaxing and “that’s why” dentists office often have them to relax before the pain starts lol.
I am sending you and email Mark to show you something.

Nick, I hope your enjoying your internship!

John