RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 05:59 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

Got your video and that is quite an adventerous feat you've accomplished, well done! Funny hearing you talk of earthquakes but in your neck of the woods thats a real threat so you have to prepare with break-aways as you described. There was nothing boring about your description as I found it very interesting. Was the copper connectors in your picture the $10 ones or the DIY ones you made?

I remember hearing about the earlier 700's battery tray...nice to hear they were able to revamp them to be better holding. The 450L that I tried out for a while had a similar tray mechanism...something I will have to get used to as most of Aligns new releases are doing now.

You heard right about my aquarium - dirt. Just plain old topsoil mixed with some Miracle Grow Organic Mix then topped with a thick layer of sand to provide a 'cap'. The fish probably don't even know its down there but the plants sure do! And it is relaxing to just sit and watch them...and I won't think about dentist offices while at home. lol

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dirt Selection.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	2099837   Click image for larger version

Name:	Different Dirt Types.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	2099838   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flooding the Dirt.jpg
Views:	20