RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:52 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning Mark, this the HK battery lead I used to carry the charging line from the regulator. As you can see I put one on the POS and NEG. now, the battery box move it will unplug itself and NOT tear the regulator off the wall or damage it.
Now I'm working on the same idea where the electrical feed will leave the inverter and go to the breaker panel.

Yes the big coppers are the terminals I made. The copper pipe is 1/2" x 10' long and with tax was $10.00, a buck a foot. The pipe I cut at 2 1/2" and then pounded them. so as you can see for the four of them at a $1.00 per foot were .25 ea. The other 9' of pipe I can use on other plumbing repairs and what have you. The silver ones with the quarter along side are the store bought, they run just under $10.00 ea., at the junk yard I paid $2.00 each, good to have for other projects now that I am dabbling. At the electronic's junk yard I found a 50 gallon drum full of the short jumpers all made up. I pay $5.00 per pound and that buys me about 4 ea. of the jumpers.

The aquarium is unbelievable! There is no way that I have ever heard of that new trend. You would think that the dirt and Miracle Grow would have some kind of man made poison somewhere to kill the fish, I am flabbergast! To be clear that is a freshwater tank right? Just a thought, but we use LED's on our quads. When you buy a whole roll that is six to 10 feet long "I think" I did an amp draw on the entire roll and it drew .8 of an amp! The come in colors too.

Thanks for understanding, I could not post that much of my home on forum. After that guy traced down and found rotorydoc and called him, which shocked the beans out of him, I am extremely careful of posting and blanking out the license plate on the care or my address when I am out front filming like may landing gear being used. Sad, but it is a sign of the times.

John
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	2099855  

Last edited by JPEE; 06-01-2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: ADD PHOTO