RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick,

7 day work week, wow - that has to be tiring. Take it easy. I don't know how far of a drive it is for you but make sure you never get so tired that you don't remember the drive home - that is when your body is telling you to back off. Short story - had a co-worker working 2 jobs and 7 days a week and a few times drove past the lab b/c he was so tired. Scary stuff for sure, so just be careful.

Glad your enjoying the intern position.

Sorry to hear about the rain but just think of how nice the field grass will be when everything drys out.

JPEE,

I remember the email Glenn sent about that guy that showed up at his door asking for help with his heli and how all he did was read through this thread to put together all the pieces to find his home. So yes, have to be careful in this day and age.

I am amazed with your project and the places your finding deals on parts. Never knew an electrical junk yard existed.

The tank is freshwater and I do have LED's on it. I looked at the strips as part of a DIY project but decided to get one from a manufacturer as the technology is a bit beyond me. Plus they have software included that can simulate sunrise, slow ramp up to full power, then ramp down to sunset, and cloud cover and storm options. I could not come close to including all that in a DIY for the price I got mine for. And being freshwater it includes the white, blue, and red with the option to adjust the colors of the red LED's. Really cool and all compacted into a nice sleek (and thin) aluminum anodized black hood. Can't beat that.

Mark