RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-04-2015, 04:36 AM
AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken
My Feedback: (180)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steph69
I would be totally p____d if this happened to me no one has the right to destroy someone elses property by not following the rules and the people on this thread that think they are judge jury and executioner because they are all that should wind there necks in,
Fred admittedly buzzed Dave and QQ while trying to put on a show and ended up crashing one plane trying to watch Dave and then actually hit QQ's plane trying to buzz him a second time.
Fred is trying to incriminate Dave and QQ for not using a spotter and flying 3D. Both of which were and have been status quo on the electric line. I'm sure Dave and QQ may have violated the spotter rule, but so do 95% of the people flying the electric line. Fred should know this as he claims to be a seasoned veteran of the Nall electric line.
Fred is attempting to place blame on them, when he and his crew were the ones that actually caused the crashes by their own hands by trying to prove a point to Dave and QQ and show off in front of his crew. The attempt to demonize Dave and QQ because of their success as RC pilots is laughable.
If you've been to Nall in the last couple years, you know the complete anarchy that is the electric flight line. If you've ever seen Dave or QQ fly, you know that 99% of their maneuvers are slow, low and close. In fact, during the incident involving the mid-air with QQ, at one point he was hovering within a couple feet of himself. If you were there, you know just how much space and runway there is to avoid someone taking a small space to fly.

I was there. Anyone else that was actually there have a different story? Didn't think so.....