RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-04-2015, 12:03 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Look , gents , Once you get past my brash posting style , can any one of you honestly say I'm wrong ? The Original Poster put up a post that went way beyond an incident description , it was a hatchet job on QQ and Dribbe and the character attack really wasn't called for in the supposedly factual telling of events . As folks here asked the OP questions about the gaps in his story , HIS posts became more and more aggressive/defensive/belligerent to the point that it sure looked like he was lying to the casual observer . At some point , the OP began demanding the thread be closed and that no one could discuss this any more . (he edited all his posts to read the same single statement they do now about "resolution")... NO WAY PAL ! , you don't get to dictate to the board what can and can not be discussed , even if you did start the discussion was my response , It's right there in the RCU rules that as long as no RCU rules are being broken , no one can demand any conversation be ended , only a moderator has the power to steer the flow of the conversation . So yea , I blasted the guy for the gall of trying to tell the rest of the board to basically "SHUT UP" , which was the sentiment of his posts and so I get labeled the bad guy ? Fine , got big shoulders , and less emotional investment here than I seem to be getting credit for . It just couldn't go unchallenged that the OP was going after two respected fellow RCers reputations in essentially extorting money from them with his "replace my planes or I'll trash your name" campaign when all the while it was HIM who was at fault for the plane's demise in the first place ! These two guy's reputations ARE their selling power and it is a rotten underhanded attack on their money making capabilities when lies like the OP told are allowed to stand as fact .

Who here can say I'm wrong ?
Holy Crap!

Mike