RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-04-2015, 12:04 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken
libby: Liberal

Thank You sir , I was honestly curious as to the meaning of that , and I appreciate your answer .

Originally Posted by cloudancer03
so close the thread!rcu needs to keep this kind of stuff off so the rest of us dont have to listen to such diatribe and bull.frankly this issue should have been resolved with the contest directors and both parties should as professionals been willing to discuss the incident in private and resolve it mutually .airing this stuff openly does nothing to promote anyone or the event or the hobby.while not being there i have served as a flightline director so i can relate to the event.but not having been there and witnessing the event unfold I cant take side.but i do feel joe nall officials should have set up a meeting in private and mediate this without using the rcu as a place to blasts people.honestly i dont come to the rcu network much because in the past you hear from nasty ill intended people whether or not its about ama and dues or vendors and now fueds on the flite line.

I sincerely hope this kind of situation does not occur again on rcu.it really lowers the bar for everyone.
I would hope that also , that of course being that folks don't "jump the gun" and publicly "go for the throat" in the way the OP did here . The whole character attack theme of the opening post was ugly . REAL ugly. and has no place in any decent forum .....

Last edited by init4fun; 06-04-2015 at 12:08 PM.