RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Axle Al
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I have to comment. There would be no winner from the start of this. But I feel for Condor, here's why. The 3D guy went up after the first formation flight began. Condor crew made a stink. Then later 3D guy went up AGAIN after second formation flight began. Yes Condor did or did not handle this all well. But the second time was pure spitefulness by 3D guy. Who has not seen this kind of behavior at their airfield? With the mixing of 3D planes and turbines and gliders and electric and glow and gas and now sometimes quadcopters there are more "clicks" than ever and conflicts over airspace. Runway ettiquet and the pattern are a problem. I wish the AMA mag would keep a monthly column to educate about it. It's the number one Joykill of your day at the field to have this happen to you. In conclusion I say the 3D guys that did that to condor are the typical egotistical hotshots that have no respect for others. They must think they are astronauts, not model airplane flyers. These are the kind of guys who don't know it, but when they show up to fly, more people disapprove of their flying than do. Maybe they are not that bad but screw em, I have made my Judgement.