RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-04-2015, 04:30 PM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish there was a way to know out of all the posters here what number have actually attended an event. I have been to many and "Even a very well organized event is chaos at the flight line". Also being one whom owns a few expensive models I also understand that each time they are started there is the chance they will not return home in one piece. If we can't afford to lose them we should not have them. Now don't go yelling, I know we all have them and intend on keeping them for a long time but **** happens.
I also have to add that when I go flying if there is anything amiss at the field my planes stay in the trailer. But, I have been up when that one guy no one wants to fly with starts his and my spotter lets me know "Get the hell out of the skies". Bam, I'm on the ground.
Init4fun, I applaud the idea of protecting the innocent but are you not doing what you wish to prevent. Most everyone on forums like to talk like old women around the washboard. It's ok my friend we are all adults here. As for QQ and Dave, well, I would imagine they would get a good laugh out of all the hoopla going on here.