RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-05-2015, 03:34 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken
What happened to Condor060? He invites people that were there to comment, I do, and call him on his lies then he disappears. I guess his post didn't work out as planned.

Were we really supposed to buy into the fact that someone hovering 50-100 feet away caused him to loose orientation and crash after ADMITTING trying to buzz Dave?
Then we're supposed to believe that Fred mid-airing QQ on purpose (a failed attempt to buzz him again) is also QQ fault?

Ok , since were all giving recognition of who we think "nailed it" , I think AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken here has the best take on the situation .

Now , since Mr Fred Culbertson seems to have had his "poor poor me" story shot down in flames by someone who was actually there , If he were ANY kind of "stand up guy" he would not only apologize to the two gents he tried to extort money from , he would also apologize to Mrs. Ilona Maine for wasting HER time for having to read his extortion letter/hatchet job he tried to pull on QQ and Dribbe . Sorry Fred , but a man SO quick to besmirch two men's names should be JUST as quick to APOLOGIZE when the facts plain outright don't support the allegations you levied against them ! Anyone can make a mistake , although I don't even give you credit for that , I don't think this was a mistake at all , instead a purposeful attempt at extortion . Most folks , proven to be "mistaken" show their TRUE colors by their next move . Real men apologize in the face of facts bearing out a different version of events . Some folks sneak away quietly , with no spine to face the music . I really wonder which we're dealing with here .

Ok MikeT , now's the time for another of your "Holy Crap" posts . Just remember , those who talk crap WILL be reincarnated as TOILET PAPER !!!!

Last edited by init4fun; 06-05-2015 at 05:25 AM. Reason: remove personal attack