RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-05-2015, 04:06 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by acerc
Init4fun, I applaud the idea of protecting the innocent but are you not doing what you wish to prevent. Most everyone on forums like to talk like old women around the washboard. It's ok my friend we are all adults here. As for QQ and Dave, well, I would imagine they would get a good laugh out of all the hoopla going on here.
Hi Ace ,

Hey , I know my posting style may be a bit extreme , but this issue really needed to be dragged into the light of day kicking and screaming , instead of being treated with kid gloves . This guy came into our forum with one purpose only , to smear the names of QQ and Dribbe and to force them , under threat of further defamation of their names , to replace aircraft that his own poor flying cost him . We've all seen the type , when the foam confetti flies , it's everyone's fault except the guy holding the TX ! "I was hit with interference" , , "you were in MY way" , and a million other lame excuses as to why it's someone elses' fault that he couldn't control his model . I just couldn't sit idly by while two respected fellow flyers were dragged through the mud by someone with a financial agenda . Simply put , Fred owes QQ and Dribbe , Illona Maine , and really the whole rest of the forum as well , a true and real apology for stinking up the place with his garbage .

Call me old fashioned , or just plain old , but ALL men make mistakes , , and REAL men own up to them , apologize , and move on with life just a bit wiser for the experience .