RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Axle Al
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just don't understand why Condor got the Judge Judy treatment. After the first incident, Condor walked over to 3D. They knew, they laughed at the little foamies. Anybody thinks fellow flyers deserve that. Disrespect the plane, disrespect the man. You like that behavior, you'll get yours. Try to remember it when your getting dumped on when you out in the world. I looked these 3D guys up, wow! some of the most famous toy airplane drivers around. So what. If they are that good then they should be held to a higher standard of behavior, At this point they are failing. Could not wait a few minutes for lowly foamies to have fun? That's just pathetic! There's no form of RC flying that impresses me enough that I will abandon my judgement of whats right and wrong. This poor behavior is not far removed from children playing in sand boxes or teenagers in high school. Society has a problem with kids bullying and we got these "grown ups" acting the same! Their egos are matched by the size of the price tags of their models. And they deserve an apology? That's hilarious. How many times have they done this to fellow flyers? This should be the turning point for this type or RC modelers country wide. These types of "flyers" are going to far. They need to Get some maturity and manners, respect for others. You are not astronaults, or movie stars. Your just good at what most of the world calls, flying Toy airplanes. And apparently there are some who are so awed by these stick jockeys that they will go berserk against a fellow flyer who stands up for his American rights. This whole post has been a disgrace to the hobby but maybe some people will change their behavior. Somebody named Condor deserves the apology, and not just from the 3D guys.